Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL) - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All permanent Career/Career conditional employees of UICs 65923, 66021, 39539, 66979, 68698. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial ExecutionDepartment (6.2), Workload Scope Determination Division (6.2.2), Calibrationbranch (188.8.131.52), Fleet Readiness Center East, Cherry Point, NC. The selecteeperforms a wide variety of high precision metrology-related measurementsrequiring a practical knowled...
Reference Code: NE50802-11-1405756NO106518
- Interdisciplinary (Electrical\Computer\Electronics Engineer) - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position islocated in a branch of the Aircraft Instrumentation Division of the RangeDepartment at Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) PatuxentRiver, MD. This Division specializes in full spectrum instrumentation servicesincluding the design, development, test, calibration, installation, operation,maintenance and servicing of instrumentation systems and ...
Reference Code: NE5XXXX-04-1418938K7105898D
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Employees within Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division, China Lake, CA (UIC 60530) and Point Mugu, CA (UIC 61326) JOB SUMMARY...
Reference Code: NE50341-05-1418476P0122399
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos