Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Examiner (Sheet Metal Mechanic) - Naval Base, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Department of Navy Employees under UIC 4274A JOB SUMMARY...
Reference Code: NE53806-06-1465506NW147887
- Aircraft Production Manager - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Career and Career Conditional Employee of UIC 65923 JOB SUMMARY This position is a second level supervisory Branch Head / Competency Lead position in a Competency Aligned Organization (CAO), in the Production Floor Trades Division (6.2.1), Production Department (6.2), at Fleet Readiness Center East, Cherry Point, North Carolina. The functions of geographical shops within the Competency are ...
Reference Code: NE51601-13-1465603NO125557
- Aerospace Engineer - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Flight Vehicle Performance Branch within the Aeromechanics Division located at Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) in Patuxent River, MD. The selected individual will serve as the Mission Planning Performance Model Lead for the Flight Vehicle Performance Branch. The incumbent will be responsible for all Flight Performance Model (FPM) ...
Reference Code: NE50861-05-1464920K7128333D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos