Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Secretary - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All current permanent Department of the Navy employees serviced under NV19 JOB SUMMARY The incumbent acts as office manager, staff assistant and advisor to AIR-6.0A responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and advising on all administrative matters. The incumbent exercises a thorough knowledge of AIR-6.0A's styles and preferences for various types of ceremonies, visits, appointments and briefings a...
Reference Code: NE60318-09-1564785K7250909
- Aircraft Ordance Systems Repairer - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY The Aircraft OrdnanceSystems Mechanic performs work within the Accessories Branch (), (91110) Avionics/PneudraulicDivision (940), Production Department (49), at the Fleet Readiness Center-East,MCAS Cherry Point, NC. Youwill be required to disassemble, assemble, overhaul, repair, remove, installde-arm/arm ordnance and egress systems, accessories, components, and relatedequip...
Reference Code: NE56652-08-1564405NO247758D
- Aircraft Mechanic - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees within UIC 65886. JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Fleet Readiness CenterSoutheast in Jacksonville, FL. Theposition is that of a journeyman level performing the full range of aircraftmechanic duties. Troubleshoots, repairs,replaces, modifies, installs, and tests a variety of aircraft systems, e.g.hydraulic, oil, fuel, landing gear assemblies, and pressu...
Reference Code: NE68852-10-1561696NW236137
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos