Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Electrician - Coronado, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the 6.2.1 Production Trades Division Competency, at Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW), TACAIR F/A-18 Program, North Island, San Diego, CA. The selectee will be assigned as an Electrician supporting an Integrated Product Team (IPTs) product line within the FRCSW organization. The individual, disassembles aircraft, examines electrical ...
Reference Code: NE52892-10-1369096NX052827D
- Logistics Management Specialist - Arlington County, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian NAVAIR Employees (Major Claimant NV19) JOB SUMMARY This position is the F-35Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Mission Systems Modification Manager and is aligned to the Aircraft ComponentsBranch (Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division-184.108.40.206) in the Industrialand Logistics Maintenance Planning/Sustainment Competency (NAWCAD-6.7),P...
Reference Code: NE5-0346-05-1368873K7069576
- SECRETARY (OA) - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees within the Department of Defense (DoD), and individuals with the following special appointing authorities: Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA). JOB SUMMARY The Cost Department provides the people, processes, tools, technical knowledge, and facilities necessary to provide a clear and comprehensive understanding of Life Cycle Costs and their attendant uncerta...
Reference Code: NE50318-04-1368183K7070829
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos