Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Mechanic - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Career or Career- Conditional employees in UIC 65886 only JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial OperationsGroup, Industrial Production Department, Industrial AirframesRepair/Modification Division, F/A-18 Airframes Branch, F/A-18 Shop, NADEPJacksonville, Florida. The selectee works at the journeyman level performingthe full range of aircraft mechanic duties and technical operations,tr...
Reference Code: NE58852-10-1390582NW091833
- Employee Suggestion Program Administrator - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees within the Department of the Navy (Navy and Marine Corps) JOB SUMMARY This position is located within the IndustrialContinuous Process Improvement Division at the Fleet Readiness Center Southeast(FRSCE) Jacksonville, FL.  ...
Reference Code: NE50303-11-1385282NW078482
- Administrative Program Support Specialist - Orlando Naval Warfare Center, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees, Reinstatement Eligibles, VEOA Eligibles, ICTAP Eligibles. You MUST work in or reside in the commuting area of Orange, Seminole or Osceola counties JOB SUMMARY The positions are locatedin the Corporate Operations Group, Command Operations and Leadership SupportDepartment, Administrative Support Division (Code 7.1.3) at the Naval AirWarfare Center Training Systems ...
Reference Code: NE50301-09-1390535P0084666
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos