Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- PIPEFITTER - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLYAll current permanent Career/Career conditional employees of UIC 65923.JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Maintenance Branch (Code 651), Plant Services Division (Code 650), Production Engineering Department (Code 46), Naval Aviation Depot, Cherry Point, NC. The primary responsibilities of this position is to perform journeymen level maintenance to pipe and piping systems such as steam, hydraulic, pn...
Reference Code: NE34204-10-1003069NO713407
- IT Specialist (InfoSec) - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLYUnited States Citizens JOB SUMMARYThis announcement is being used to recruit qualified individuals, under the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Direct Hire Authority, authorized by 5 United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 3304 and 5 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 337, Subpart B. The Rule of Three, Veteran's Preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire pr...
Reference Code: NE32210-04-1003855P0XXXXXXH
- Logistics Management Specialist - Lakehurst, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLYCurrent permanent employees of Department of Defense (DoD)JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Logistics and Industrial Operations Group, Design Interface and Maintenance Planning Department, Support Equipment Division, Aviation Support Equipment Branch, Support Equipment Foreign Military Sales Acquisition (FMS) and Integrated Logistics Support Section (Code 22.214.171.124.1) of the Naval Air Warfare Center A...
Reference Code: NE30346-12-1009226LN720585
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos