Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- AIRCRAFT WORKER - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Thisposition is located at the Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW), Naval Base Coronado, in San Diego, CA. TheAircraft Worker works below the journey level, performing one or more repetitive,but limited technical operations, such as making repairs that can beaccomplished by removing, cleaning, reinstalling or replacing defective parts,accessories and components on rota...
Reference Code: NE58852-08-1364609NX999999D
- BUSINESS MANAGER - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current permanent Department of Defense civilian employees serving under career or career conditional appointments, Former Federal Employees with Reinstatement eligibility, Veterans Employment, Opportunity Act (VEOA), and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) Eligible JOB SUMMARY This position reports directly to the Deputy Commander,Fleet Readiness Centers (COMFRC)....
Reference Code: NE50301-15-1365806K7070682
- Electronics Engineer - Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY THIS IS AN EXPEDITED HIRING AUTHORITY ANNOUNCEMENT. The Duncan Hunter National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) FY 2009 provides that the Secretary of Defense can designate acquisition positions as shortage positions and recr...
Reference Code: NE50855-12-1363792NW067399E
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos