Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- IT SPECIALIST (ENTARCH) - Arlington, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This senior Information Technology (ENTARCH) position is assigned to the F35 Office of the Chief Information Office (OCIO), F35 Joint Program Office (JPO), Arlington, VA, and is administratively assigned to the Information Technology/Cyber Security (IT/CS) Engineering and Enterprise Architecture Division (7.2.3), IT/CS Department (7.2), Corporate Operations Group (7.0) at t...
Reference Code: NE52210-05-1288093K7938941D
- IT SPECIALIST (DATAMGT) - Arlington, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This IT Data Administrator position is within the F35 Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCI), F35 Joint Program Office, Arlington, VA, and is administratively assigned to the Information Technology/Information Management (IT/IM) Applications Integration and Business Intelligence Division, Patuxent River, MD. DUTIES Design and optimize the performance, integrity, and ...
Reference Code: NE52210-05-1288483K7937684D
- IT Specialist (INFOSEC) - Lakehurst, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This vacancy will be filled through OPM's Direct Hire Authority. This announcement is being used to recruit qualified individuals, under the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Direct Hire Authority, authorized by 5 United States code (U.S.C.), Section 3304 and 5 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 337, Subpart B. Once the application process is complete, a review of yo...
Reference Code: NE52210-12-1288092K7XXXXXXH
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos