Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Training Systems Program Manager - Orlando Naval Warfare Center, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY THIS IS AN EXPEDITED HIRING AUTHORITY ANNOUNCEMENT. The Duncan Hunter National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) FY 2009 provides that the Secretary of Defense can designate acquisition positions as shortage positions and recruit and appo...
Reference Code: SE20340-13-755221NL398051-E
- Engineering Technician - San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Selectee serves as technical advisor on all administrative support functions (i.e., planning, programming, budgeting, implementing, maintaining, evaluating and reporting) within the Industrial Production Support Department (Code 600) at the Fleet Readiness Center South West....
Reference Code: NE40802-12-1068453NX753081
- DON Pathways Internship Program (Student Trainee Administrative Assistant) - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Open to students who reside or attend school in the following Counties in Maryland: St. Mary's, Calvert, Prince George’s Ann Arundel, Montgomery or Charles County, MD JOB SUMMARY This announcement is soliciting applicants for the Pathways Internship Program. Pathways programs offer clear paths to Federal internships for students and provide meaningful paid training and career development opportunities for in...
Reference Code: NE40399-02-1067006K7776805P
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos