Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Human Resources Specialist (Information Systems) - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All Naval activities at the Patuxent River Complex serviced by HRO Patuxent River, MD, NAVAIR at Arlington, VA, FRC Solomon’s Island and NAWCAD JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Corporate OperationsGroup, Total Force Strategy and Management Department, Business Intelligence& Data Analytics Division, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division(NAWCAD), Patuxent River, Maryland. The selectee provi...
Reference Code: NE50201-04-1466116K7165696
- Financial Management Analyst - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current career or Career conditional Department of Navy employees working or residing in the Washington, DC or Patuxent River, MD area. JOB SUMMARY The Financial Management Analyst position islocated within the Budget Formulatio...
Reference Code: NE50501-13-1466748K7154805
- Program Analyst - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All current permanent Department of Navy employees serviced unde UIC 60530 only JOB SUMMARY The Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) is seeking a program analyst to assist in various programmatic and analytical assessments of plans, technical information and strategic planning among the DPSS product line. The incumbent will need to research and develop recommendations for product element procurement, develo...
Reference Code: NE50343-04-1466887P0149339
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos