Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Computer Engineer - Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of Department of Navy in UICs 65886,66021,39539,68698 JOB SUMMARY Thisposition is located at the Fleet Readiness Center-Southeast, Research andEngineering Competency, Avionics Department, Electronic Warfare SystemsEngineering Division in Jacksonville, FL. The selectee will provide the professionalengineering and design management services required to optimize ElectronicWa...
Reference Code: NE50854-13-1493604NW191897
- Engineering Technician - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Fleet Readiness Center South West (FRCSW), North Island at the Naval Base in Coronado, CA. The mission of the FRCSW is to support the operational readiness of the U.S. Navy by delivering aircraft, aviation components, and services to the Fleet. DUTIES...
Reference Code: NE50802-11-1492370NX160068D
- Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), Persons with Disabilities (Schedule A) E.O. 12721 (Returning Overseas Family Member) and ICTAP eligible. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Naval Air Systems...
Reference Code: NE50260-11-1488043NW193369
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos