Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Interdisciplinary Engineer - Saint Inigoes, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS) Branch within the Air Traffic Control Systems Division at Saint Inigoes, MD. JPALS is a state-of-the-art-next-generation aircraft approach and landing system based on Global Positioning System (GPS) technology in place of existing radars....
Reference Code: NE4XXXX-04-1083246K7778903D
- Interdisciplinary Engineer - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Career and Career Conditional employees of the Department of Navy JOB SUMMARY The selectee will be responsible for leading the Multi-Stage Supersonic Target (MSST) NAWCWD Technical Project Office (TPO) by leading the people, funding, tasking, deliverables, and material as assigned by PMA-208 and the AIR 5.3 Department in a NAVAIR competency aligned organization (CAO) c...
Reference Code: NE4XXXX-05-1099297PL784882
- Logistics Management Specialist - Arlington County, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees, VEOA, Reinstatement, and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles JOB SUMMARY This position is part of the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Logistics Management Department (NAWCAD-6.0), Naval Air Station (NAS) Patuxent River, MD within the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Logistics/Maintenance Program Branch (184.108.40.206) organizat...
Reference Code: NE40346-05-1099908K7803169
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos