Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Electronics Engineer - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY These positions are in the Developmental Technologies Branch within the Airborne Threat Simulation Division located at Point Mugu, CA. The positions involve the design and development of airborne electronic attack threat simulator systems. For more information on the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division at Point Mugu please visit: http://www.navair.navy.mil/nawcwd/nawc...
Reference Code: NE60855-04-1617555PL279537D
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC TRAINING LEADER - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY CURRENT PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position is locatedin the Production Trades Division, Industrial Execution Department, FleetReadiness Center Southeast, Jacksonville, Florida. The employee conducts formaltraining and on the job training for the full range of Aircraft Mechanicduties, pertaining to incorporating repairs on various types of fixed, rotarywing and trainer aircraft and air...
Reference Code: NE68852-10-1615154NW279230
- Accountant - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees within the Department of the Navy (Navy and Marine Corps), Reinstatements and individuals with the following special appointing authorities: Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), and ICTAP eligible. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the General Accounting Section, Accountingand Cost Control Branch, Financial Management Division, of the ManagementContro...
Reference Code: NE60510-11-1618504NX300706
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos