Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- GENERAL ENGINEER - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees within the Department of the Defense; VEOA Eligibles; and ICTAP Eligibles JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Anti-Tamper (AT) Engineering Division(AIR-4.1.N), System Engineering Department (AIR-4.1), Research and EngineeringGroup (AIR-4.0), Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) of theNaval Air systems Command. TheAnti-Tamper Engineering Divi...
Reference Code: NE50801-05-1345932K7954060
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (MATERIALS) - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All permanent Career/Career conditional employees of UICs 65923, 66021, 39539, 66979, 68698. JOB SUMMARY The selectee serves as a Materials EngineeringTechnician within the Analytical Chemistry and Testing Branch, MaterialsEngineering Division, Research and Engineering Group at the Fleet ReadinessCenter East (FRC East), Cherry Point, North Carolina. This branch is primarilyresponsible for providing instrumen...
Reference Code: NE50802-09-1338253NO048122
- Acquisition Program Specialist - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees; Former Federal Employees with Reinstatement eligibility, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligible. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial/Acquisition & Procurement Division, Code 6.1.3, of the Industrial Business Operations Department, Code 6.1, located at Fleet Readiness...
Reference Code: NE51101-12-1345222-NX054227
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos