Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Electronics Technician - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Integrated Flight Test Solutions Branch within the Range Department located at China Lake, CA. The incumbent serves as a senior electronics technician as well as a project lead providing engineering design assistance to the design team across multiple disciplines supporting flight testing on various aircraft platforms. For more information on the Nav...
Reference Code: NE50856-04-1494207P0180785D
- Electronics Engineer - Lakehurst, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Open to current permanent employees of NAWCAD Lakehurst and NAVAIR HQ employees serviced at Lakehurst under UIC 68335, 42191. JOB SUMMARY This is an Electronics Engineering position in the ElectromagneticAircraft Launch System (EMALS), Advanced Control, SLMP, Catapult ElectricalBranch in the ALRE Design and ISE Division, SE & ALRE Department, in theResearch & Engineering Group of the Naval Air Warfar...
Reference Code: NE50855-13-1493641LN181281
- AEROSPACE ENGINEER - Orlando Naval Warfare Center, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Department of Defense employees:(Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, etc) on a career or career conditional appointment in the competitive service, VEOA, Reinstatement and ICTAP eligibles. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Advanced Simulation,Visual & SW Systems Division of the Human Systems Department, Naval AirWarfare Center Training Systems Division. The purpose of this po...
Reference Code: NE50861-12-1494670LN190823
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos