Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Interdisciplinary - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Tactical Aircraft Systems Branch within the Avionics Architecture and Systems Engineering Division located at China Lake, CA. The selected individual will conduct developmental lab and ground testing of EA-18G Electronic Warfare (EW) hardware and software. For more information on the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division at China Lake please visi...
Reference Code: NE5XXXX-04-1385192P0081181D
- Facility Operations Specialist - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Career/Career-Conditional Federal Employees working or residing in the Ventura County, CA area, Former Federal Employees with Reinstatement eligibility, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), Interchange Agreement eligible and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) Eligible JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Infrastructure BusinessOperations Department and is the prima...
Reference Code: NE51640-12-1385754PL053245
- Aircraft Ordnance Systems Repairer - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY ICTAP eligibles ONLY JOB SUMMARY The repairer removes, overhauls, repairs, examines,adjusts, test and installs aircraft ordnance, pneumatic equipment and aircraftcomponents. He/she performs specified operations as directed in thedisassembly, cleaning, visual and mechanical inspection, repair, overhaul, testand installation of aircraft and ground support oxygen, nitrogen and cryogeniccomponents and equipment....
Reference Code: NE56652-10-1385369NX076268
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos