Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- General Engineer - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All Naval Activities at the Patuxent River Complex serviced by HRO Patuxent River, MD, NAVAIR at Arlington, VA, FRC Solomon’s Island and NAWCAD, VEOA, Reinstatement and ICTAP Eligibles JOB SUMMARY This position is located in theIntegrated Systems Evaluation, Experimentation and Test Department (AIR-5.1),Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), Patuxent River, MD. TheDepartment supports teams that...
Reference Code: NE50801-04-1468472K7169337
- Engineering Technician - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees within Department of the Navy (Navy or Marine Corps) JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Safety and QualityAssurance Branch, Airborne Instrumentation Division, Air Vehicle Modification& Instrumentation (AVMI) at Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division(NAWCAD), Patuxent River, Maryland. TheBranch is responsible for ensuring that air vehicle modificat...
Reference Code: NE50802-12-1469225K7159861
- Electronics Technician - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Sea Range TSPI and Telemetry Branch within the Pacific Range Instrumentation Division at Point Mugu, CA. The incumbent will perform preventive and corrective maintenance on Range instrumentation equipment and systems. For more information on the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division at Point Mugu please visit: http://www.navair.navy.mil/nawcwd/na...
Reference Code: NE50856-11-1468329P0141383D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos