Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Overhaul and Repair Supervisor I - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Career or career-conditional employees in UIC 65888 ONLY JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the 6.2.1 Production Trades Division Competency, Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW). The selectee will be assigned as an Aircraft Overhaul and Repair Supervisor I supporting an Integrated Product Team (IPT) product line within the FRCSW organization. The position is responsible for the supervision of multip...
Reference Code: NE48801-10-1222878NX934332
- Aircraft Electrical Worker - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the 6.2.1 Production Trades Division Competency, at Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW), North Island, San Diego, CA. The selectee will be assigned as an Aircraft Electrical Worker supporting an Integrated Product Team (IPT's) product line within the FRCSW organization. The selectees will perform tasks in the disassembly, repair, assembly, i...
Reference Code: NE42892-08-1227150NX790372D
- Chemist - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Seeking candidates with bachelors and masters degrees in physical sciences, life sciences, or engineering. Applications can be accepted from students who expect to complete qualifying education within 9 months from the date of the application. This position is covered by the Science & Technology Reinvention Laboratory (STRL). This establishes Public Notice under the Dis...
Reference Code: NE41320-03-1020093K7DSAADH
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos