Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN - Naval Air Station San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees within UIC 65888 only. JOB SUMMARY The organization is recruiting for an Aircraft Electrical Repair Inspector, WG-2892-11. Candidates will be referred and selected at the Aircraft Electrician, WG-2892-10, level. Promotion to the Inspector, WG-11 level will occur only after training and certification is completed....
Reference Code: NE52892-11-1340225NX049374
- Accountant - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees at the Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division, China Lake, CA in UIC 60530 JOB SUMMARY The successful applicant will serve as an accountantfor the accounting department in the general ledger division of the Naval AirWarfare Center, Weapo...
Reference Code: NE50510-05-1340727P0038751
- Aircraft Engine Helper - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Thesepositions are located in the Engine Department (6.2.6), Fleet Readiness CenterSoutheast, Jacksonville, FL. The employee works below the worker levelperforming one or more repetitive, but limited technical operations such asaircraft engine repair....
Reference Code: NE58602-05-1338818NW050188D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos