Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Equipment Specialist (Support\Test Equipment) - Naval Air Station Oceana, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees, Veteran Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) eligibles, Reinstatement eligibles, ICTAP eligibles. JOB SUMMARY This is an...
Reference Code: NE41670-11-1267221NX976670
- Electronics Engineer - Naval Air Station Miramar, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Career and Career Conditional Employees of uic 65923 or 65888. JOB SUMMARY This position description contains the responsibilities for a journey engineer assigned to any subset of electrical/ avionics/software systems in support of one or more assigned type/model/series aircraft under the cognizance of Fleet Readiness Center-East, Cherry Point AIR-4.5 Avionics Department. The selectee of th...
Reference Code: NE40855-12-1268143NO696007
- Accounting Officer - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY The selectee of this position is the Head, of the Accounting Department Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Headquarters, NAVAIR Comptroller. The NAVAIR Accounting Officer reports directly to the NAVAIR Deputy Comptroller. The NAVAIR Accounting Officer provides senior financial advice to the Comptroller/Deputy Comptroller and the Command as well as maintaining and ensuring t...
Reference Code: NE40510-15-1267342K7962588D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos