Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Mechanic - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees of UIC 65923. JOB SUMMARY The selectee ofthis Aircraft Mechanic position will perform work in the Production FloorTrades Division (Code 6.2.1, Shop 95775), Industrial Execution Department (Code6.2) of the Fleet Readiness Center East, located in Cherry Point, NorthCarolina. The selectee will perform thefull range of duties of an Aircraft Mechanic in the installatio...
Reference Code: NE58852-11-1524008NO217152
- Aircraft Electrician - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Cherry Pt, N0 UIC Only, 65923: All Naval activities within UIC 65923, Fleet Readiness Center East, serviced by HRO in Cherry Point, NC (MAJOR CLAIMANT, NV19); JOB SUMMARY This Aircraft Electrician position is located in the IndustrialExecution Department, Production Trades Division, Aircraft ElectriciansCompetency, Fleet Readiness Center East, Cherry Point, NC. The purpose of this position is to performnonsu...
Reference Code: NE62892-10-15222281NO209260
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current permanent Federal civilian employees of Fleet Readiness Center East (FRCE) in UIC 65923 JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Aircraft MechanicCompetency within the Industrial Execution Department (Code 6.2) of the FleetReadiness Center East, Cherry Point, NC. The purpose of the position is toserve as training to become Plane Captain on fixed and rotary-wing aircraft ofall the various platforms...
Reference Code: NE68852-10-1523928NO209256
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos