Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Electronics Technician - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Weapons Signal Processing Hardware Branch in the Weapons Guidance Division located at China Lake, CA. The incumbent will work on highly complex designs to perform schematic capture, Printed Wiring Board (PWB) design and documentation, and electronics systems packaging. For more information on the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division at China Lak...
Reference Code: NE40856-05-1172091P0871806D
- Public Affairs Specialist - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian NAVAIR Employees (Major Claimant NV19) JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Public Affairs Office, Corporate Operations Department, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), and Patuxent River, Maryland. The public affairs program is a vital and essential part of the commands mission, aiding in fulfilling legal and executive mandates informing, educa...
Reference Code: NE4-1035-06-1170958K7839996
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC HELPER - Naval Base, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY This vacancy is limited to the first 50 applications received and will close at midnight Eastern Time on the day this application limit is reached regardless of the closing date specified in this vacancy announcement. Any application received prior to midnight Eastern Time of the day the application limit is reached will be accepted and considered. JOB SUMMARY These positions are located either at the Naval ...
Reference Code: NE48852-05-1171782NW854424D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos