Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Examiner (General) - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Career or Career-Conditional Employees of UIC 65923 Only JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Fleet Readiness Center-East in the Logistics & Industrial Ops Group, Industrial Execution Department, Workload Scope Determination Divisions, Examination & Evaluation BR, Cherry Point, NC....
Reference Code: NE44701-06-1201413N0889051
- Aerospace Engineer - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees of UICS 65886, 66021, 39539, and 68698 Only JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Propulsion & Power In-Service Engineering Competency (Code 4.4) at the Fleet Readiness Center-Southeast in Jacksonville, FL. The selectee will provide engineering support to aircraft engines (F414, F404, TF34,...
Reference Code: NE40861-13-1198925NW909554
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST - Arlington County, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Open to all current career or career conditional DoD employees and VEOA and ICTAP eligible candidates JOB SUMMARY The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Contracts Office is responsible for cradle-to-grave contracting for the development, production and sustainment of the JSF, F-35 Air System. The JSF Program Office is charged with the development, production, and sustainment of the next generation strike fighter air...
Reference Code: NE41102-14-1200828K7920257
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos