Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Bankcard Purchaser - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Federal Career or Career-conditional employees, VEOA, and ICTAP Eligible candidates. JOB SUMMARY The successful candidate will serve as a Bankcard Purchaserin the Data Product and Distribution Section, Sea Range data Systems Branch,Range Data Systems Division (RDSD). This section is responsible for real-time,post-mission, and off-range products and services that meet customer datarequirements includi...
Reference Code: NE60303-05-1525598PL214445
- Business Analyst - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All current permanent Federal Employees serviced under NV19 only JOB SUMMARY The Assistant Commander for Contracts is responsible for contracting for all Naval Aviation weapons including aircraft, aircraft components including engines, airborne missiles and target drones, support systems, and associated equipment and services. This Business Analyst position is located in the Naval Air Systems Command, Assist...
Reference Code: NE51101-12-1525599K7218216
- Electronics Technician - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Navigation and Weapons Concept Development Branch within the Weapons and Energetics Department located at China Lake, CA. The incumbent serve as the Tactical Analysis Group (TAG) lead technician working directly with the program manager/chief engineer and engineering staff to understand and interpret customer requirements. This position has promotion...
Reference Code: NE60856-05-1525287P0212896D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos