Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Officer - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Employees within Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division, China Lake, CA (UIC 60530) and Point Mugu, CA (UIC 61326) JOB SUMMARY This position serves as the 4.0 Head of Staff (HOS) providingcomprehensive staff and management support to the Mission Engineering andAnaly...
Reference Code: NE50341-05-1315528P0010895
- Acquisition Program Specialist - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of Department of Navy (Navy and Marine Corps) JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial/In-Service Support Center Acquisition & Procurement Division of the Business Operations Department located at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE), Jacksonville, FL. The individual participates in the planning, directing, controlling...
Reference Code: NE51101-11-1309309NW025294
- Electronics Engineer - Saint Inigoes, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Thisposition is located in the Research & Engineering Group, Rapid CapabilityEngineering and Integration Department, Identification (ID) Systems Division, CombatID Transponder...
Reference Code: NE50855-04-1316562K7990447D
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos