Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- PROGRAM ANALYST - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current permanent Federal employees serving under career or career-conditional appointments; VEOA eligibles; Reinstatement eligibles; ICTAP Eligibles JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) 1.0, Patuxent River, MD and is established to support program offices under the control of the Program Executive Officer for Air ASW, Assault and Special Mission Pro...
Reference Code: NE40343-13-1217930K7934748
- Program Analyst - China Lake, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current, permanent career and career-conditional employees within UIC 60530, VEOA, and ICTAP Eligibles. JOB SUMMARY This position serves as the PL-219 UxS Project Manager in the System of Systems Architectures Division. The successful candidate will manage a direct supporting staff, and lead a larger Integrated Product Team (IPT) of system engineers, te...
Reference Code: NE40343-05-1217799P0920595
- Operations Research Analyst - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Employees; VEOA, Reinstatement, and ICTAP Eligible’s; JOB SUMMARY This multi-graded Operations Research Analyst position, DP-1515-03/04, is located within Models and Enablers Division; Command Strategies, Force Planning & Analysis Department; Corporate Operations Competency; Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, MD. The selectee will function as the Total Force Operations A...
Reference Code: NE41515-04-1216658K7927575
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos