Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Quality Assurance Specialist - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current, Permanent Career or Career-Conditional Federal Employees within UIC 63126-Point Mugu, CA JOB SUMMARY This position is in the Maintenance Control Office of the VX-30 Maintenance Department. The function of Maintenance Control is to perform organizational maintenance, modification, and prototype assignment of aircraft for flight presentation in support of operational/experimental weapons systems test ...
Reference Code: NE41910-12-1238482PL915278
- Electrical Engineer - Lakehurst, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Research and Engineering Group, SE & ALRE Department, Support Equipment Engineering Division, Avionics Support Equipment Branch of the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division, Lakehurst, NJ....
Reference Code: NE40850-13-1237837LN949436E
- Supervisory Interdisciplinary Engineer\Scientist\Operations Research Analyst - Point Mugu, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All permanent employees within the U.S. Department of the Navy JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Threat/Targets Systems Department (TTSD), Air 5.3. The division encompasses the people, skills, processes, and facilities required to support a broad base of training/Test &Evaluation (T&E) customers and acquisition sponsors. The Division interfaces with Navy, other Department Of Defense (DOD), ...
Reference Code: NE4-XXX-05-1238577PL924094
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos