Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Aerospace Engineer - San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current career or career conditional employees in UIC 65888 ONLY JOB SUMMARY This position is a Composites Structures Engineer in theStructures Division, Air Vehicle Engineering Department, In-Service SupportCenter North Island, Naval Base, Coronado, CA. The responsibilities of this position are to performs in-service structural repairdesign and analysis on modern naval aircraft. As well as to, evaluate dama...
Reference Code: NE50861-13-1341167NX025492
- Electrician - Lakehurst, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Career and Career-Conditional Civilian employees of NAWCAD Lakehurst and NAVAIR HQ employees serviced by Lakehurst under UIC 68335 or 42191 (NV19) JOB SUMMARY This Electrician position is in the Test SupportBranch, Test Site Operations Division, Support Equipment (SE) and AircraftLaunch and Recovery Equipment (ALRE) Department of the of Nav...
Reference Code: NE52805-11-1340970LN032871
- ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN - Cherry Point, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY All permanent Career/Career conditional Department of Defense employees, VEOA and ICTAP eligibles. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial OperationsManagement Department (Code 6.3), Production Planning Division (Code 6.3.1),Fleet Readiness Center East, Cherry Point, NC. The selectee performs technicalwork primarily requiring a practical knowledge of (a) the techniques andtheories characterist...
Reference Code: NE50856-12-1339582NO047172
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos