Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Program Manager - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Department of Defense Employees; VEOA, Reinstatement, and ICTAP Eligible’s; JOB SUMMARY This Program Manager position is located within the Maritime, Patrol, and Reconnaissance (MPR) Aircraft Program Office (PMA 209), Integrated Systems Evaluation, Experimentation and Test Department (ISEET), Systems Test and Experimentation Management Division of the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraf...
Reference Code: NE40343-13-1097700K7779774
- Program Analyst - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Employees; VEOA, Reinstatement, and ICTAP Eligible’s; JOB SUMMARY This position is located within the Naval Air Warfare Center, Program Management Group (1.0), Program Management and Personnel Support Department, F/A-18 and EA-18G Program Office (PMA-265), Patuxent River, Maryland . T he selectee will function as the F/A-18 and EA-18G & Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) Manag...
Reference Code: NE40343-13-1097905K7800576
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER \ OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST - Arlington, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees, VEOA Eligibles, Reinstatement Eligibles and ICTAP Eligibles JOB SUMMARY The Industrial Engineer or Operations Research Analyst position is located in the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), Research and Engineering Group (AIR-4.0), Cost Department (4.2), Arlington, VA. The selectee of this position serves as a Joint Skrike Fighter (JSF) Cost Team...
Reference Code: NE4XXXX-05-1094967K7778104
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos