Search Jobs and Apply
Build a Future Protecting the Nation. The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) offers you a challenging and exciting career in the federal government with a variety of opportunities to achieve your career goals. Our work in leading-edge defense systems, engineering, computer science, electronics, finance, logistics and contracts management provides our Sailors and Marines with the capabilities they need to accomplish their mission and return home safely.
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. At NAVAIR, we are proud to serve our nation's warfighters.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Operations Director - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of Department of Navy NAVAIR (NV19) JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Industrial Business Operations Group, Fleet Readiness Center Southeast. The individual, as Business Operations Director (code 6.1) works in conjunction with the Plant Manager (code 6.2) and the Production Support Manager (code 6.3). He/she is recogn...
Reference Code: NE41101-15-1266474NW985249
- BUSINESS MANAGER - Patuxent River, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY CURRENT PERMANANET EMPLOYEES OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ICTAP, VEOA JOB SUMMARY This position reports directly to the Deputy Commander, Fleer Readiness Center (COMFRC). The selectee occupies the position of N45, Safety and Regulatory Compliance Department Head, one of the 5 Departments in COMFRC Headquarters. Responsibilities include speaking for COMFRC Headquarters, at high level meetings for the specific N-...
Reference Code: NE40301-14-1265865K7938534
- Aircraft Launching & Arresting Devices Mechanic - San Diego, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Employees, VEOA's, ICTAP and Reinstatement Eligibles JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Voyage Repair Team Coordination & Execution Branch in the Workload Scope determination Division, located in the Industrial Execution Department, at Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRSCSW), Naval Base Coronado. The selectee will be assigned as an Aircraft launch and Arresting Device...
Reference Code: NE45301-10-1264939NX965554
NAVAIR has a strong allegiance to veterans. The inclusion of the nation's veterans into our workforce is a national focus and extremely important to the Command's Recruiting Program. Read More
Learn more about careers at NAVAIR in these videos