Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- Public Affairs Specialist - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of the Department of Defense (DOD), Reinstatement Eligible, ICTAP, VEOA's, and DLA Jacksonville JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Public Affairs Office (Code 7.5), Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE). The individual reports directly to Code 7.5 and serves as the assistant to the Public Affairs Officer through performance of typical duties listed below and s...
Reference Code: NE41035-11-1196793NW911225
- Aircraft Mechanic Leader - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of DON in UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Fleet Readiness Center-Southeast, in the EA-6B Airframes Branch in Jacksonville, FL. The primary purpose of this job is to lead three or more people primarily in the Aircraft Mechanic trade performing Journeyman level duties. DUTIES...
Reference Code: NE48852-10-1196377NW897966
- Welding Supervisor I - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Career or Career Conditional Employees of UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position supervises the Tank/Heat Exchangers Shop (62331), the Welding Shop (62333), and the Heat Treating/Foundry Shop (62334), which is assigned to the Industrial Execution Dept, Production Trades DIV, Fleet Readiness Center Southeast. The functions supervised include welding, heat-treating, foundry and sheet metal tank ...
Reference Code: NE43703-11-1196220NW912705