Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- PAINTING WORKER - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Production Department at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE), in Jacksonville, FL. You will perform Painter Worker duties, such as applying protective and decorative paint finishes to aircraft components and accessories, engine components and ground support equipment....
Reference Code: NE44102-07-1188692NW902227D
- IT SPECIALIST (SYSANALYSIS) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees in UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position is assigned to the IT/IM Department, Corporate Operations Group, Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE), Jacksonville, FL. The work of this position includes responsibility for analyzing, managing, or performing work necessary to plan, design, develop, acquire, document, test, implement, integrate, maintain, or modify syste...
Reference Code: NE42210-11-1189873NW898475
- Aircraft Overhaul & Repair Supervisor I - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current, permanent career or career conditional civilian employees of UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position will supervise non-supervisory positions assigned to the Industrial Execution Department, Production Trades Division, FRCSE, Jacksonville, FL. The purpose of this position is to supervise employees who complete disassembly, overhaul, repair, and modification to as well as assemble components and cabling ...
Reference Code: NE48801-10-1190987NW912696