Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- Aircraft Overhaul & Repair Supervisor I - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees within UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position will supervise non-supervisory positions assigned to the Industrial Execution Department, Production Trades Division, FRCSE, Jacksonville, FL. The primary purpose of this job is to supervise employees who complete disassembly, overhaul, repair, and modify as well as assemble components and cabling on assigned aircraft. Sp...
Reference Code: NE58801-10-1443879NW148760
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY CURRENT CAREER OR CAREER CONDITIONAL EMPLOYEES OF UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY The employee works at the journeyman level performing the full range of aircraft electrician duties. Removes, repairs, modifies, tests, troubleshoots, calibrates, and installs electrical systems, equipment, and accessories used in aircraft. Makes functional checks on electrical systems to ensure performance and reliability and correct...
Reference Code: NE52892-10-1445183NW148764
- AIRCRAFT EXAMINER (AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Employees of UIC 65886 Only JOB SUMMARY This position is located in Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRC SE) Industrial Production Department located in Jacksonville, FL. as an Aircraft Examiner (Aircraft Electrician) you will be examining and evaluating the condition of aircraft electrical systems and components to determine the depth of overhaul required and mak...
Reference Code: NE52892-06-1446075-NW146320