Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Support Assistant (OA) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees of NAVAIR (NV19), VEOA, ICTAP, Military Spouses, and DLA Jacksonville JOB SUMMARY This position serves as an assistant in the Administrative Support Division at the Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE). The incumbent performs administrative and clerical duties in support of the work of that office, where required coordination is primarily internal to FRCSE....
Reference Code: NE40303-05-1184166NW890935
- AIRCRAFT EXAMINER (AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Career or Career Conditional Employees of UIC's 65886, 39539, 68698, 66021 JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the A/C Component Evaluation Branch, Planning/Evaluation Division, Quality Competency, Jacksonville, FL. The major purpose of this job is to examine, evaluate, and analyze the condition of aircraft electrical accessories, components, wire harness and laminated cables to determi...
Reference Code: NE42892-06-1184242NW858142
- PAINTING WORKER - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Production Department at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE), in Jacksonville, FL. You will perform Painter Worker duties, such as applying protective and decorative paint finishes to aircraft components and accessories, engine components and ground support equipment....
Reference Code: NE44102-07-1188692NW902227D