Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Support Assistant (OA) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees of NAVAIR (NV19), ICTAP, Military Spouses (EO 13473), and DLA Jacksonville JOB SUMMARY This position serves as an assistant in the Administrative Support Division at the Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE). The incumbent performs administrative and clerical duties in support of the work of that office, where required coordination is primarily internal to FRCS...
Reference Code: NE40303-05-1174937NW890935
- Accountant (Staff) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Department of Defense, VEOA, Defense Logistics Agency in Jacksonville, FL, ICTAP JOB SUMMARY This position serves as Staff Accountant and supports the Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE) located in Jacksonville, FL. This position is part of the Command Staff in the Industrial Operations Competency. The incumbent serves as a member of the Command Evaluation Team reporting directly to the FRCSE Ja...
Reference Code: NE40510-11-1173367NW885424
- Aircraft Production Manager - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Employees of UIC 65886 Only JOB SUMMARY This position serves as a second level supervisory production Branch Head in the Industrial Production Department (6.2), Fleet Readiness Center Southeast in Jacksonville, FL. He/She will have full managerial authority of the Branch. He/She will be responsible for the review of work plans and for determining ways to improve and streamline all p...
Reference Code: NE41601-13-1175603NW889343