Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees within UIC 65886. JOB SUMMARY This position is located at the Fleet Readiness CenterSoutheast in Jacksonville, Florida. The employee works at the journeyman levelperforming the full range of aircraft sheet metal mechanic duties. He/she willdisassemble, modify, repair and reassemble complex aircraft metal items andsystems. DUTIES...
Reference Code: NE63806-10-1522533NW221746
- PROGRAM MANAGER - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY CURRENT EMPLOYEES OF UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY The individual serves as a Program Manager on variousplatforms. The individual is fully responsible and accountable for thesuccessful execution of the aircraft production process including the planning,directing, controlling, and administering of all program elements/resources andfor the technical direction and guidance of the program...
Reference Code: NE60340-12-1522534NW221909
- Aircraft Systems Inspector - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Career or Career- Conditional employees in UIC 65886 only. JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Flight Test Branch (126.96.36.199.1) of theProduction Trades Division, Industrial Execution Department, Fleet ReadinessCenter Southeast, Jacksonville, Fl. The selectee serves as the Senior AircraftMechanic and technical authority on assigned aircraft with responsibility fortroubleshooting, as...
Reference Code: NE58801-13-1515076NW220362