Naval Air Station Jacksonville Jobs
NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command currently has the following openings in Naval Air Station Jacksonville. Naval Air Station Jacksonville jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Naval Air Station Jacksonville job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Naval Air Station Jacksonville at NAVAIR – Naval Air Systems Command.
Recent Job Openings
- SHEET METAL WORKER - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY United States Citizens JOB SUMMARY Thisposition is in the Production Trades Division, Fleet Readiness Center (FRC),located in Jacksonville, FL. The primarypurpose of this position is to perform a variety of standardstructural/manufacturing and modifications/repairs to aircraft, components andassemblies such as FA-18, P-3, EA6B, H-60, T-34, T-44, etc. DUTIES...
Reference Code: NE53806-08-1326514NW999999D
- Assistant Activity Customer Technical Representative (AACTR) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employees within UICs 65886, 66021, 39539, OR 68698, DLA Jacksonville, VEOA and ICTAP. JOB SUMMARY This position serves as an assistant to the FleetReadiness Center Southeast (FRCSE) Activity Customer Technical Representative(ACTR) for the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Program. As assistant ACTR,the selectee assists in tracking and reconciling the monthly NMCI Orders wh...
Reference Code: NE51101-11-1464269NW153055
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Human Resources Development) - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, USA
- Description: WHO MAY APPLY Current Permanent Civilian Employees of Department of Navy in UIC 65886 JOB SUMMARY This position is located in the Naval Air SystemsCommand (NAVAIR), Corporate Operations Group, Total Force (TF) Strategy &Management Department (TFSMD), Career Development Division, in the FleetReadiness Center Southeast (FRCSE) located in Jacksonville, Florida. Theindividual serves as the Career Development Division Dire...
Reference Code: NE50201-13-1470868NW151908