· Ensure efficient integration of innovative quality systems that are incompliance with regulatory program directives.
· Mange the development of quality policy changes to meet changing needs of the FRC.
· Deploy all facets of program management, quality management and industrial operations and processes.
· Perform liaison with higher level and other activities to effect quality management business process improvement throughout COMFRC (Corporate Quality Work Group), CNAF (Command Naval Air Forces) and NAVAIR (Naval Air Systems Command).
· Direct prototype of quality program application concepts and revised procedures for a model quality organization.
· Work across competency lines to ensure a quality integrated process for production, support, management, logistics and engineering.
· Design process improvements including corrective and preventive actions and mistake proofing solutions in coordination with other production and production support personnel hat address defective processes and products uncovered via rigorous investigation and root-cause analysis.
· Utilize quality management systems and auditing methods to control and monitor quality deficiencies and program performance, e.g. tool control, foreign object damage.